We evaluate potential targets or merger partners as well as financial and strategic alternatives. We advise on strategy, timing, structure, financing, pricing, and we assist in negotiating and closing transactions. In addition, we act as a dealer-manager in tender or exchange offers.
EVES M&A Advisory team provides outstanding advice to public companies, private companies and management teams. It has:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Transaction structuring expertise
- Strong relationships with both equity and debt funders, industry experts and key market participants
The team is independent, passionate about quality, has deep and wide ranging relationships with key stakeholders and is able to respond quickly to deliver to tight timescales. It invests in long term relationships and is proud that for many clients it is a long-term trusted adviser.
Debt assignments and debt recovery services
If the recovery of debt promises to be costly and time consuming, then cession or in other words buying debt will ensure fast recovery of your money. This solution is especially useful for dealing with the older debtor liabilities.
- There is no need to reckon with the debtor’s other creditors in the debt collection process that can extend the recovery of money for an indefinite period of time
- Fast recovery of money
- Balance sheet free of doubtful debtors – exempted from frozen assets
- Recovered money can be used for further development of the business
- Creditor provides EVES with the basic information regarding debtors and the size of debt
- EVES analyses and evaluates the provided data and come up with a price offer for the purchase of debt portfolio
- When the mutual agreement is reached a cession is signed between the creditor and EVES
- Creditor hands over to EVES all the documents that confirms the existence of the liabilities and deed of acceptance-delivery is made
- EVES begins the recovery of debt by beforehand informing the debtor of the cession fact